Thursday, December 26, 2013

Thank You Elf


This one's for my Secret Elf this Christmas, you can find her at: Dreams And Drama



"Christmas it was,
and all excited was me

kept peeping at my X’mas,
every hour till the wee

I don’t find my Santa
so I silently weep

sitting by my bed,
in thoughts deep
in slumber I drift

without a whisper, dressed in red,
Elf Swarnali crawls in with this wonderful gift !!!


Thank You Swarnali for such a wonderful and warm review of my blog :)



                                                                               -     Karan

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! This is so very adorable. I can't thank you enough for this!! Thank you so very much. And that picture you have is of my blog sister Arpita :P :D

    ReplyDelete

~ Thanks for sharing your thoughts, keep reflecting ~

Related Posts Plugin for Blogger...